Mick Elliott is an author, illustrator, children’s television producer, scriptwriter and animator. His award-winning books include The Turners trilogy and Squidge Dibley series which feature his cartoon-style illustrations on every page. An experienced school speaker and facilitator, join Mick as he hosts an interactive workshop session that will provide your kids with tools to create their own powerful stories and share Mick’s passion for reading for pleasure!
PLEASE NOTE - Bookings made on this page are to watch the talk live via Youtube only. There are a limited number of spaces available in the interactive element of the workshop. If you would like to book an interactive place please visit the below link.
If you would prefer to watch without interacting please continue with your booking on this current page.
|Excursion Type||Excursion Type Live Event|
|Provider||Provider Sydney Opera House|
|Presenter||Presenter Sydney Opera House|
|Contact Details||Contact Details email@example.com 9250 7770|
|Date & Time||Date & Time 14:00|
|Duration||Duration 45 Minutes|
|Bookings Close||Bookings Close 18 June 2020|
|Availability||Availability All Schools (Excludes Home Schools)|
Year 3,Year 4
Creative Arts,English,Visual Arts
Author, Australian author, Mick Elliott, Squidge Dibley, Creative Writing, Drawing, Story Telling, The Turners, Interactive Workshop, Story Telling, Stories, Reading
|Requirements for this excursion||
Requirements for this excursion
CHECKLIST FOR VIRTUAL EXCURSION:
1) Book your virtual excursion using the form on this site
2) A confirmation email will be sent to you from DART Connections
3) A confirmation email and further information will be sent to you from Sydney Opera House before the event.
|For more information about this excursion content||
For more information about this excursion content
Name: SOH Creative Learning Team
Phone: 9250 7770
PLEASE NOTE THIS SESSION COMMENCES AT 2PM
· Recommended maximum of 30 students (1 class) per session. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any specific requests regarding additional students.
· Please clear your classroom of desks and chairs and have students sitting on the floor in front of the screen.
· Please make sure the camera is positioned with all students in view so that our Presenter can easily interact with all students.
· Please dial in 15 minutes prior to the commencement of the session at 1.45pm
· Please note you will be charged a fee of $100 if you fail to dial-in on the day,so if you can no longer proceed with your booked session, please email us at email@example.com at least two days prior.